PROPERTY OWNERS' COMMUNITY ADMINISTRATION
The role of the Property Administrator is essential for the proper functioning and management of properties, especially in Property Owners’ Communities and in maintaining positive relationships between neighbors.
At TORRENT API, we offer you:
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM
Our experience speaks for itself:
- Over 50 years of experience in Property Owners' Community Administration.
- Efficient and transparent management over 100 communities.
- Providing service to more than 5,000 co-owners.
- 4 offices to provide physical to the communities we manage.
We are a team of professionals -Certified Property Administrators- specialized in Property Owners’ Community Administration, focused exclusively on this area.
Our Community Administration team consists of eight people, including two property administrators, four people handling administrative tasks, and one responsible for overseeing maintenance tasks and conducting periodic checks and repairs for the Communities.
OUR PROPERTY OWNERS’ COMMUNITY ADMINSITRATION SERVICES:
Secretary-Administrator and Administrative Management tasks:
- Establishment of the Property Owners’ Community.
- Preparation and distribution of minutes with the agreements made to the co-owners of the property.
- Custody of all the Community's documentation.
- Issuance of necessary certifications.
- Maintaining of the Community's documentation in compliance with current legislation.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts Settlement categorized by nature and distributed by coefficients with their corresponding balances for each item at the end of the fiscal year.
- Calculation of the Annual Budget of Expenses and its subsequent impact on the new receipt issuance.
- Monitoring co-owners who delay payment of their fees during the fiscal year.
- Handling judicial outstanding fees in coordination with the Community's lawyer.
- Issuance of bank receipts.
- Management of the claim for unpaid debts via the courts, of overdue payments, together with the community's attorney.
- Payment of the Community's financial obligations.
- Providing periodic reports on income, expenses, and refunds.
- Community accounting, payment, and control.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all services and facilities in the Community.
- Handling repairs and damages such as water leaks, blockages, accidents, etc.
- Resolving incidents, repairs and anomalies in collaboration with partner companies, ensuring the proper completion of their work.
- Deciding on the execution of urgent conservation and repair works, which must be immediately reported to the presidency.
- Conducting periodic inspections of the state of the property and basic maintenance.
- Dealing with manufacturers/suppliers for the property.
- Requesting quotations for the necessary work to be carried out in the Community.
- Providing updates on legal matters affecting the Property Owners’ Community.
- Tax-related updates updates and/or information.
GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY
We are members of the “Col·legi d’Administradors de Girona” (Girona Association of Property Adminstrators) and the “Col·legi d’Agents de la Propietat Immobiliària” (Real Estate Agents' Association), which guarantee our professional actions with the Civil Liability insurance policy.
We are registered in the Registry of Real Estate Agents Registry of Catalonia with the number 2.157.